YouTube and Google Chrome, both are the products of the Google and they offer a wide range of features to the users. But, due to excessive memory usage, caches and other, slow down the performance of the Google Chrome and as a result, YouTube stops playing videos in the Chrome.
On the off chance, if you are unable to play YouTube videos on Google Chrome, then you have to perform few activities and the same are provided below for effective output.
Fix | YouTube videos unable to play in Chrome
Perform advanced settings
- First and foremost, you need to uncheck the hardware acceleration from the Google Chrome and to do this, Launch Chrome and click on the More tab, symbolized with the three vertical dots and under the same select Settings.
- Now scroll down the Settings page and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down the page of the advanced settings and move to the System section. Here, you will find the option “Use hardware acceleration when available”. Turn it off.
Clear the Browsing History
- Open Google Chrome and click on the More icon, select More Tools and then click on Clear Browsing data.
- Here, you will find the options which you want to remove, select browsing history, cached images and files, cookies and other sites plugin data.
- After selecting them, click Clear browsing data, but before that select the duration; it is recommended to select the beginning of time.
- Now restart Google Chrome.
Hence, these steps will fix your issues. On the off chance, if still persists any issues, then feel free to contact Google Chrome customer support for the assistance. The geeks will provide the complete solution to the issue. The team works around the clock, so you can convey your issues anytime.