Do you want to delete your PayPal account after using it on your device? Don’t worry as you have come to the best place to learn something important related to the PayPal account easily. You must be sure that you don’t want your PayPal account anymore now and willing to delete it. At this, you should learn something important tips that will help you to delete the password of PayPal account with ease.
But if you face some issues while deleting MacBook pro, you can get help from its brilliant techies who are available at every single of time to get the issue fixed in no time.
- First of all, start on your device and go to the PayPal app to log in to email address and password.
- Now click the business profile icon and press the next button to log out and press the settings button.
- Now you have to click the setting button and click the close account button showing in the account management option in the left of the screen.
- Now you can select the account type option where you can enter your bank account number.
- And then press the close button and select the terms of condition button.
- Enter the old password to verify your account and then type the code you have found on your mobile device.
- Having selected that PayPal password will delete within a short span of the time.
If you have got the message in the code that means your PayPal account is removed now.