Every single person wants to avoid the risk of being attacked by a person who is targeting your IP address or willing a new online identity from an IP standpoint. Likewise, you want to avoid the risk of being hacked. Changing your IP address is the best thing you can do in this regard. Well, the IP address can be changed by accessing System Preferences. Here we are presenting the complete process after splitting it into simple steps.
- Open System Preferences
- Now you need to click on the Network icon
- Go to the left sidebar
- Click on the network type you are using
- Go to the bottom section of the page
- Move towards the bottom right portion of System Preferences
- Select Advanced; click on the TCP/IP tab
- Select Using DHCP with manual address; click on Configure IPv4
- Enter your desired IP address now
- Click on Apply for saving the changes
How to contact Mac support number?
Mac support number is perhaps the best way to contact Mac tech support which is filled with properly trained technical support engineers. Powered by Apple, this number is widely acknowledged for its strong track record, high accuracy, and utmost responsiveness. If you are busy or unable to connect this number, you have many more ways to avail help from the support engineers. Chat support, email support, and forum support are some of the popular ways. By using any of these ways, you can make a request for a call back in your desired time slot.