Adobe Flash Player is one of the top-notch software used as a plug-in on various browsers including Google Chrome. It inbuilt in Google Chrome by default. Users can easily watch videos and flash contents urging the browsing on their browser. Adobe Flash Player can easily access on Chrome. But sometimes users confront various technical issues while using their Flash Player and Adobe Flash Player not working on Chrome is one among them.
There can be various reason for this problem. And one can easily fix the Flash Player not working related problem after following the below methods:
Method# 1: Update Google Chrome
Ensure that your Google Chrome is up to date. If it’s not, then immediately update it to the latest version.
- Open your Google Chrome and then go to the Settings.
- Tap on the About Google Chrome.
- Update your Google Chrome if you have not updated yet.
Method# 2: Enable the Flash Player
Sometimes Flash Player disabled on Google Chrome this thing create the problems while using the Flash Player. To enable the Flash Player, follow the steps:
- Open the Google Chrome and then click on Settings available on the top-right corner.
- Now look for the Flash Player and enable if you have to enable the Flash Player.
- You can also re-install the Adobe Flash Player on your Google Chrome browser.